1. Each player takes turns one after the other.
2. Draw a card at the end of your turn,
3. When you play in teams, if both you and your ally die, you lose the game.
4. To prevent this from happening, use your character’s Abilities, play Action
Each player selects a Character card, or gets one at random.
The team’s structure differs depending on the number of players:
- 2 players: The Girl VS the Evil Queen
- 3 players: The Girl and the Robot VS the Evil Queen
- 4 players: The Girl and the Robot VS the Evil Queen and the Shadow Robot
Each Character card has 2 sides that indicate whether they are Alone or in a Team. If you play with an ally, flip your Character card to its Team side; otherwise, flip it to its Alone side.
Allies play next to each other. They can talk and show their cards to each other during the game.
End your turn by drawing 1 card from the Draw Pile. You cannot play any cards after that.
If you draw a Demon card, reveal it to everyone! you may use one of your Weapons on the table to defeat it. Discard the weapon in the discard pile and stay alive. However, if you have no Weapon on the table, you die.
Place back the Demon card face up anywhere in the Draw Pile in sight of the other players. You need to do this even if you died.
If your Ally dies at any point in the game, their cards are placed into the Discard Pile in any order. Flip your Character card to its Alone side.
GOOD LUCK !
For a more social experience, play with this rule variant to mitigate the effect of player elimination. In other words, if one player dies they don’t have to wait alone, in the dark and surrounded by demons.
To play with the Euro Variant, include the following rules:
- Allies share 1 life (if one ally dies, the other dies as well).
- An ally can use the Weapons of their ally.
There’s also a video!