1. Each player takes turns one after the other.
2. Draw a card at the end of your turn,
3. When you play in teams, if both you and your ally die, you lose the game.
4. To prevent this from happening, use your character’s Abilities, play Action
Each player selects a Character card, or gets one at random.
The team’s structure differs depending on the number of players:
- 2 players: The Girl VS the Evil Queen
- 3 players: The Girl and the Robot VS the Evil Queen
- 4 players: The Girl and the Robot VS the Evil Queen and the Shadow Robot
Each Character card has 2 sides that indicate whether they are Alone or in a Team. If you play with an ally, flip your Character card to its Team side; otherwise, flip it to its Alone side.
The Girl and the Robot play next to each other. Allies can talk to each other and show their cards to each other during the game.
During your turn
End your turn by drawing 1 card from the Draw Pile. You cannot play any cards after that.
If you draw a Demon
Place back the Demon card face up anywhere in the Draw Pile in sight of the other players.
If your Ally dies at any point in the game, their cards are placed into the Discard Pile in any order. Flip your Character card to its Alone side.
GOOD LUCK !